An all time favorite, family comfort food, pasta is quick and easy to make and always tastes yummy. Trust me with all those carbohydrates it can be healthy too! The trick is to keep portion sizes under control and compensate by adding more lean protein and vegetables into the mix or you could even replace the refined flour with whole wheat!
|THE RAVIOLI MAKER ATTACHMENT|
- The KitchenAid Stand mixer to make the dough. And for those who do not know the stand mixer has a magic hub on which you can attach various attachments and can practically make anything...as of now lets talk about pasta!
- The Pasta roller & cutter attachment for rolling out the pasta dough into sheets. ( includes Angel Hair & Thick Noodle cutters)
- clean kitchen towels to cover the fresh pasta while it’s drying
- plastic wrap to cover the fresh pasta while it’s resting
- a ravioli wheel for making farfalle and ravioli
|WITH THE KITCHENAID PASTA PRESS YOU CAN MAKE THESE VARIATIONS|
|I LOVE THIS KHANDVI RAVIOILI MIXED CHEESE MASH KHAKHRA CRISP AT THE INDIAN ACCENT, DELHI AND WITH A RAVIOLI ATTACHMENT AT HOME I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING SIMILAR|